Welcome to the WRBG Community Board!
We will be posting opportunities and events in the DC Metro area that may be of interest to group members and friends. Click the links below for more information about each post!
If you would like to advertise a bookish event or opportunity, send an email to email@example.com with all the necessary details.
- Call for Papers: Gender & the Book Trades
- Of Possible Interest to WRBG Members: Antiracist Bookwork
- Lewis Carroll Society of North America, Virtual Event!
- Call for Nominations for the 2021 APHA Awards!
- Position Announcement: Instruction and Engagement Librarian, UCLA Clark Library
- Frederick Book Arts Center Virtual Auction – Donations Wanted!
- Reminder: Applications due September 8 for BSA’s 2021 New Scholars Program
- Nadia Sophie Seiler Rare Materials Residency
- Amos Paul Kennedy, Jr. at BookLab!
- Call for Papers – CBHL 2020